Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server status: OFFLINE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Take mp_destruction out of the rotation?
Yes
let's bring H4s up again Vote_lcap35%let's bring H4s up again Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
No
let's bring H4s up again Vote_lcap65%let's bring H4s up again Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17
Links
Rapid Official

RTCWX Project

Viva La Revolution

Online server list

Server list fix

RTCW in Xfire/OCW

Maps

Tram Design

Spawnpoint of View

RTCW Petition

Fight Spam

let's bring H4s up again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_Ali

Captain_Ali

let's bring H4s up again Empty
PostSubject: let's bring H4s up again   let's bring H4s up again EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:25 am

hi
i have an idea for making h4s crowded again.
if all admins could specify a time that they come and log in the server (for example 8:00 pm german's time) then there are some ppl in server and it's not empty anymore and it can absorb others .
i dont know if there is such this action or not but yesterday i hade a good time in server and there were ppl coming in also.
what's in your mind?
Back to top Go down
^Wh4t3v3R
Administrator
Administrator
^Wh4t3v3R

PostSubject: Re: let's bring H4s up again   let's bring H4s up again EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Tnx for your thoughts Ali. Preciate it. I've thought of it too but for me it seems a bit lame not to play when you feel like it and the other way around. But for the good cause ofcourse I would try it for a while. And I would think your plan would work too, but.. For that 1 night. Even with even 1 player in it, it most times gets in the top of the 'list sorted on number players'.

affraid lol
Anyway.. For a good night yes. Great idea.
But more of all other nights h4s will be completely out of sight... Hmz. No good I'ld think.
No F1 for me yet.

Another idea is to arrange nights every now and then, like other communities do.
Or.. Knowing what day and time of the week the chance is big to have others around, might help a bit?

Just another 2 cts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shizl.nl/rtcw/
TinyElvis
Administrator
Administrator
TinyElvis

PostSubject: Re: let's bring H4s up again   let's bring H4s up again EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I agree that it needs to happen organically. People will come because its a nice place to play. I'm encouraged by some of the old names that have been showing up.

Ofc if we set a time when many can play I would try to be there.let's bring H4s up again 506850652

Tiny
Back to top Go down
Captain_Ali

Captain_Ali

PostSubject: Re: let's bring H4s up again   let's bring H4s up again EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:19 am

Smile

thanks all

i know every one doesnt have enought time like me to play h4s. i know it's hard to set the time for that but it's just a opinion not a commitment.

i just try to bring it up cuz i like h4s and it's crew

thanks
Back to top Go down
Olli
Administrator
Administrator
Olli

PostSubject: Re: let's bring H4s up again   let's bring H4s up again EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 pm

When im going to wolf I write all ppl which are online on msn to come there. Thats the easiest way to see if others wanna play too Wink
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: let's bring H4s up again   let's bring H4s up again EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:11 am

Lets bring H4S up to the top again.

Fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's bring H4s up again   let's bring H4s up again Empty

Back to top Go down

let's bring H4s up again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Section :: Ideas-
Jump to: