Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server status: OFFLINE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Take mp_destruction out of the rotation?
Yes
{Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. Vote_lcap35%{Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
No
{Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. Vote_lcap65%{Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17
Links
Rapid Official

RTCWX Project

Viva La Revolution

Online server list

Server list fix

RTCW in Xfire/OCW

Maps

Tram Design

Spawnpoint of View

RTCW Petition

Fight Spam

{Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..

Go down 
+2
Suke
sswolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keystore

{Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. Empty
PostSubject: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi, im KeyStore, I play in H4S objetc all days, Im from Spain and my english is bad, im sorry. Im playing 4h in H4S obj and Im banned.
Reason: u stop it but late Smile. I dont know why im banned. Can I ask?

Soz for my bad english.

KeyStore. Smile
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Suke

Suke

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Seems u have the answer in this demos.
Back to top Go down
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:50 pm

You were pretty sure you hit the right spot on the wall in the beginning of the second demo weren't you? And you were pretty sure you knew when to look for the axis sitting behind that tree.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah actually the first demo is not kinda sufficient so you can skip it, I think.

And reason is wh.

Last edited by sswolf on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suke

Suke

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 pm

first demo for me is not conclusive.. and second is just strange demo ... strange act of keystore .. seems he have WH ... but i cant say one 100% F1 anyway , there in second demo are 2 scenes that seems he have WH.

When second demo start he shoot at wall where aparently is nobody, no sounds, no enemys nothing he just shoot ... in some strange actitude...

Last edited by Suke on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Yeah and all his leaning is very strange, he first looks at the wall or whatever he has in front of him then he leans then again looks at it this I find as looking behind wall.
Back to top Go down
Keysotre

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm getting off the program to see this demo, but what I am sure is that I have no wh, took several years playing in various clans and rtcw could record demo doing the same thing in the demos, I always do that, get into target hang out, campear and recklessly kill, will look strange, I do not see it as strange took Philips headphones are expensive and cost me very well hear the loud sound aprecieis might not, but I do not make excuses is . Just ask another chance as there are very few servers to play and this is where great people there, I leave it in your hands.
A greeting.

Keystore.
Back to top Go down
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 pm

If you want to see the demo put the file into your rtcw/main/demos folder, lauch the game and type /demo demoname.

You can type /r_shownormals 1 to look through walls while watching the demo, and you will see the first 15 seconds of the 2nd demo are VERY suspicious.
Back to top Go down
^Wh4t3v3R
Administrator
Administrator
^Wh4t3v3R

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow. Well I just say F2 for now but I agree all you said here.
Just need to see that again but now with normals on.. (tnx fredw)
edit: And I stick to it.
edit2: And I just hope someone agrees with me.. pale

Last edited by ^Wh4t3v3R on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shizl.nl/rtcw/
Olli
Administrator
Administrator
Olli

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Whatever you say there is no wh? Coz this means F2 Smile

Whats his ingame name?

I cant watch the demos right now...
Back to top Go down
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Keystore as in his first post.
Back to top Go down
^Wh4t3v3R
Administrator
Administrator
^Wh4t3v3R

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I say no wh. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.shizl.nl/rtcw/
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Well I saw nothing but weird moments, still maybe not sure and whatever might be right, if you get vote on F2 I'll unban him.

Lets see more opinions.
Back to top Go down
Olli
Administrator
Administrator
Olli

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Well... when you arent sure you should unbann him now and we ban him if we vote F1.
Back to top Go down
Suke

Suke

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 pm

I dont see any conclusive WH .... but is truth that second demo when start there is something that seems WH....

But generally whole demo 1 and 2 have no WH... just this first seconds of demo 2. why he shoot there? well everybody can shoot where want no?

Fair is my politic... i wanna treat others like i wanna others treat me ... thats why i cant decide one F1 fast.

Maybe he shoot because was nervious or dunno can be others reasons ... i dont wanna blame him fast.. thats why i still think about my vote / opinion ...

Lets see opinions of everybody.
Back to top Go down
TinyElvis
Administrator
Administrator
TinyElvis

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

I can definitely see why this behavior appears to be WH. The time at beginning and even behind tree although in my mind its not conclusive. So I gotta say F2.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..   {Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz.. Empty

Back to top Go down

{Unbanned}Banned? :S Reasson plz..
Page 1 of 1