Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server status: OFFLINE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Take mp_destruction out of the rotation?
Yes
NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S Vote_lcap35%NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
No
NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S Vote_lcap65%NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17
Links
Rapid Official

RTCWX Project

Viva La Revolution

Online server list

Server list fix

RTCW in Xfire/OCW

Maps

Tram Design

Spawnpoint of View

RTCW Petition

Fight Spam

NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S

Go down 
+4
^Wh4t3v3R
Captain_Ali
sswolf
EEEE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EEEE

NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S Empty
PostSubject: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Absolutely noone
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/imoomohomozumo/
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Well considering that FUN has mostly noob settings and most of the ppl left in obj are noobs, its quite understandable.
Back to top Go down
http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Captain_Ali

Captain_Ali

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:15 pm

i wonder about those ppl
a 10 years old game and still noobs Razz
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Srsly.... i said those who left.. dude...
Back to top Go down
http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
^Wh4t3v3R
Administrator
Administrator
^Wh4t3v3R

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Yes.
And WTF CAN WE DO. NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S 4224397256

Bomb all pc game/FPS/CS/ET/UT/BF/COD/oldskool/WTF boards and communities with links to the installers and vids of THE BEST SHOOTER EVER? More ideas?

Too late? Oh, well.. Let's watch pr0n tonight. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.shizl.nl/rtcw/
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Whatever seems pretty horny today
Back to top Go down
EEEE

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 pm

it can be because we don't see h4s when refresing master server list (after 5-6 repeats finally we see it)

and wolf removes automatically server from list when ping reply exceeds 800 ms (so maybe this is the problem?)
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/imoomohomozumo/
Captain_Ali

Captain_Ali

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 pm

really?
it's about a week that h4s has this situation and while these days when i comeback from a hard day work ( Razz ) i just see the forum shortcut and when i dont see ppl on server then dont try for connecting.
i hope this issue solve soon cuz i have a bad pain in my body (that's the sign that i'm an addict. isnt it? )
Back to top Go down
^Wh4t3v3R
Administrator
Administrator
^Wh4t3v3R

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:03 pm

EEEE wrote:
it can be because we don't see h4s when refresing master server list (after 5-6 repeats finally we see it)
I don't have that but I do know that when I used another installer for wolf I had few servers (fi. h4s, f) back! I sorted that out a bit and apparently there seemed to be a problem in my main/wolf_mp.cfg..
Furthermore. I think main problem is we need RtCW-players in general. So maybe it's time to spam whole www (FPS/ET/CS/shooter communities) with RtCW incl. few vids, simple config with ability to drop-reload and dl viaviavia to the whole packs..?
Maybe we could make it happen. Just by introducing the game on the right places and with the right tone..

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.shizl.nl/rtcw/
PinkFloyd

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 pm

All players know ips of the servers they like to play on. It is just that the number of players is now so small. All servers are empty most of the time. The time to move on to another game or 1.4 is almost here. Personally I do like everybody else: when I want to play, I just join the server that has players.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 am

Pretty much is because people see AODDM and FUN first when they refresh...and H4S is left behind..

And of course people prefer to join a server with players instead of an empty one.

We should stay a reasonable time connected in H4S to get players and dont leave.

Fox
Back to top Go down
Olli
Administrator
Administrator
Olli

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 pm

When ppl swapped to an other server once, its rly hard to bring them back to h4s. Especially coz the better players become less and the noobs take over rtcw obj :-/
I cant play on a server where friendly fire is disabled lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S   NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S Empty

Back to top Go down

NO ONE IS PLAYING ON H4S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General discussions-
Jump to: