Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server status: OFFLINE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Take mp_destruction out of the rotation?
Yes
{Denied;Banned}bla                                    Vote_lcap35%{Denied;Banned}bla                                    Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
No
{Denied;Banned}bla                                    Vote_lcap65%{Denied;Banned}bla                                    Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17
Links
Rapid Official

RTCWX Project

Viva La Revolution

Online server list

Server list fix

RTCW in Xfire/OCW

Maps

Tram Design

Spawnpoint of View

RTCW Petition

Fight Spam

{Denied;Banned}bla

Go down 
+2
Mike
Captain_Ali
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lux3y

{Denied;Banned}bla                                    Empty
PostSubject: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Hey faggots, just so u know this is now going to become interesting right here Wink

mess with the best, die like the rest Smile

HAVE FUN
Back to top Go down
Captain_Ali

Captain_Ali

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 pm

all of the servers will some day die.
it's not problem to die but it is how it happens.
have you ever heard about what hapened to previous h4s?
and i dont find ur problem with h4s? is it about that it's getting crowded than some others? Wink
Back to top Go down
testor :

PostSubject:    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

this is booster gold saying to u , YOU ARE WRONG Smile
Back to top Go down
Lux3y

PostSubject:    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

na have nothing to do with that at all, but when all start trashtalking me ... i won't stay nice Smile
anyway u will see your server going down pretty soon on regular bases Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_Ali

Captain_Ali

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 pm

lol trash talking... ok then, i'm out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Ey lux, nice to see you here. Welcome. As you see people love you and respect you so please dont do anything bad to h4s, since marcis ass is not here so you can lick it..
We know you have some problems in brain. And we give you all the time you need to recover.
Maybe 1 day you will be normal (maybe)
Btw, if you only come on server to say its lagging etc i prefer you check your internet connection.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Lux, the fact is that you're jealous..... Some time ago you were talking about keeping the game alive? Thats your way to keep the game alive hah? You are pity dude, get lost.

Last edited by sswolf on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Lux3y

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm

oh my fucking god wolf , u and ure lame fuckass theories , get fucking over it i don't give a rotten damn about this shitgame anymore , i just wanted to go play a bit ... but when u all start trashtalking like that .... hahahahahaahaha What a Face One for the money .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lux3y

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

@ capt ali , its best u stay out u iran fuckface Smile
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

You go play a bit, you shud shut your mouth for a bit Wink

What you were doing wasn't playing but shouting how this server sucks, if it sucks, go FUN, thats it.
Back to top Go down
lux3y

PostSubject: :)   {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm

u can say what u want right ? Smile if it sux it sux ... that doesn't mean i HAVE to leave Wink
stick your policy up your ass. Btw can u give me your ip ? or shall i ask it to one of your fellow admins ? Smile
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Your logic tears apart, young man =]
You need to stop that dope, you don't know what you're doing.

Some months ago you were so "nice" and licking us asses like you licked ghost and marci, now the same shit repeats ahah, you are typical ego dude, and I thought you're better huh.

I'm so scared mr. nuker.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Naa wolf.. He got nuked.
Back to top Go down
lux3y

PostSubject:    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

"You need to stop that dope, you don't know what you're doing."

same crap that mike was saying. u don't even know anything about me or how i am or what i am doing ... so stick your crap also up your ass together with your policy.
u were clear , so was i ;-)

HAVE A NICE DAY {Denied;Banned}bla                                    2874821285
Back to top Go down
lux3y

PostSubject:    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm

hahahahaha sure faker mike Smile go fuck lilith some more u dumbass crawler Smile
Back to top Go down
TinyElvis
Administrator
Administrator
TinyElvis

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Lux3y wrote:
Hey faggots, just so u know this is now going to become interesting right here Wink

mess with the best, die like the rest Smile

HAVE FUN

What the hell is this nonsense. Put together a coherent thought then come back. You seem to like trouble just for lolz.
Back to top Go down
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm

this is not the luxey i knew and liked.
Back to top Go down
Olli
Administrator
Administrator
Olli

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Me neither Fred. No idea what happened to him last months.
Back to top Go down
Lux3y

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 pm

if u ask for it ..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain_Ali

Captain_Ali

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:39 am

lux3y wrote:
if it sux it sux ... that doesn't mean i HAVE to leave Wink
.Btw can u give me your ip ? or shall i ask it to one of your fellow admins ? Smile

you say something and you disaffirm yourself rofl

if it sux then why you bring your smelly ass to the server?does anyone made you to do that?
as mike sade u had problem in ur brain then there can be no point for discussing but ur brain?
and when you r that stupid that cant get omeone ip on game then what the fuck did u do these years?
you want some power? is it some kind of licking others ass?there is no one whom pay attention to you? drunken
ok i'll ask marci to be here and make you happy. he is also my friend.
btw if i have a fuckface then what kind can be yours? {Denied;Banned}bla                                    3446682104
Back to top Go down
Olli
Administrator
Administrator
Olli

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Lux3y wrote:
if u ask for it ..... Razz

We both know that its not true. You started hacking h4s months ago for the reason we stoled the stuff from Marci.
But when I told you to ask Marci about, you stopped answering. So its obvious you was wrong. And that people are still mad on you (after not one word of saying sry) is normal or not? That trouble was your fault. And that you take as reason to continue that shit. That you cant mean serious?!
Back to top Go down
Lux3y

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 pm

fuck off u iran gay Smile really ... Smile bite me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lux3y

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm

and@ olli , sure if u think u didnt ... in my opinion u did Smile bollocks confused affraid
Back to top Go down
lux3y

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:19 pm

but don't worry, me & my team are working on some sexy viruses wich we will release during the next couple weeks on your nice little server Smile
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:38 pm

How I see it -

Months ago lux came on server and we talked a lot, he refused that he have said anything bad like nuking etc and he said that he doesn't know what hes saying himself some times.

Now hes spewing shit again, guess why?

In the old H4S we made him moderator, then we made the new H4S, we wanted to switch him to admins but he failed it himself by being a jackass, then he came with his "nice" tone again, saw its not working and now his shit goes again.

Lets add the fact that hes jealous, and he fails his own argument by pointing us stealing H4S, since Marci's name is still all over the server.

P.S. Why don't you go blame all server owners in stealing s4ndmod 2.3.0 source and making em to their likes without giving any credit to Travis, Agent, Nate or Dutchmeat? Your bullshit mod is one of em - stolen as all the rest are, the difference is that we still give credits to all people who built it... And the nexus - you call it yours, typical ego.

You calling us thieves but we still give credit to dev team even to Marci and all your bullshit nexus mods are stolen not even with a credit. So put your arguments straight young man Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Denied;Banned}bla    {Denied;Banned}bla                                    Empty

Back to top Go down

{Denied;Banned}bla
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next