Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server status: OFFLINE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Take mp_destruction out of the rotation?
Yes
banned yay - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%banned yay - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
No
banned yay - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%banned yay - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 17
Links
Rapid Official

RTCWX Project

Viva La Revolution

Online server list

Server list fix

RTCW in Xfire/OCW

Maps

Tram Design

Spawnpoint of View

RTCW Petition

Fight Spam

banned yay

Go down 
+8
La Fox
HULK
BMW / E34
rdwolf
.cat!
fredw
Suke
sswolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suke

Suke

banned yay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Nope Fred is same is her opinion too.. like your same respectable that u each person have opinion and idea of how things should be. then agree or not.
Back to top Go down
rdwolf

rdwolf

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

ok, but where is the place for respect? do we all want to play like good friends or go back to primitives?
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Just correct me if I'm wrong. I only wanna know - you tempbanned coz he called you pathetic?
Back to top Go down
http://h4s-rtcw.forum-pro.net
Suke

Suke

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 pm

because he tell me i know for why i am pathetic little man??? and i ask why? and he i know for why ? yep
I dont wanna nobody call me pathetic little man u want? if u want ok .. u are free .. i dont want. if somebody come to server and insullt people just because yes ill put order in it.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I agree, not good to call ppl like that but one simple ignore would do the job?
Back to top Go down
Suke

Suke

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

No 1 ignore is when x person insult u fast U KNOW? fast .. like U BASTARD .. in bad actitude..
But this about bubba... is from much time ago.. that i stand him.. and his provokations..

U dont see it cuz u not there.. but for example rd wolf was there he saw.. and many others
And u should know that Bubba wanna this... this troubles ... u give him the choice for 1 MAN that dont play in server that is not admin...

And i continue in same line if bubba wanna play in calm in server when ill be there.. better he dont call me pathetic little man or some others insults...
Back to top Go down
BMW / E34

BMW / E34

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

I see that both of you are affected and still angry of what happened, so my best advice is to think about it again tomorrow, when you are much more relaxed and sober thinking. Also, I don't think that insulting and abusing an admin of wh without having proofs is normal, so I think Suke's decision to tempban him for 30 min is not so harsh. What's more, I don't think it's manlike making a thread and crying here for a 30 min ban, even more it is a personal problem between them we don't know briefly. I don't know what is the problem between them, but I think it would be better for them to have a private talk, like mans, if any of them have proofs of his charges to post demos here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Suke

Suke

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm

rdwolf wrote:
ok, but where is the place for respect? do we all want to play like good friends or go back to primitives?

And amen again.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm

And funny you delete me from msn because I don't agree with you? So mature...

I know that you have fight with bubba since long time and in past I saw how you accuse him and he accuse you, you both accuse each other like the kids fight I see here and seems you don't want to settle it.

The thing is that you take all this too seriously and forget this is just a game.
Back to top Go down
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Suke wrote:
Nope Fred is same is her opinion too..

Actions affect the server, opinions don't.
Back to top Go down
Suke

Suke

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm

I tell you same

Actions affect the server, opinions don't

Agree with u.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 pm

BMW / E34 wrote:
I see that both of you are affected and still angry of what happened, so my best advice is to think about it again tomorrow, when you are much more relaxed and sober thinking. Also, I don't think that insulting and abusing an admin of wh without having proofs is normal, so I think Suke's decision to tempban him for 30 min is not so harsh. What's more, I don't think it's manlike making a thread and crying here for a 30 min ban, even more it is a personal problem between them we don't know briefly. I don't know what is the problem between them, but I think it would be better for them to have a private talk, like mans, if any of them have proofs of his charges to post demos here. Smile

Insulting over the internet is a common thing. The point is, to act mature on it and I think tempbanning for such a short line is immature.

Also I don't agree with that "problem between them" since its effecting all the server. If theres a problem with an admin its problem for all of us and we should solve it by the best way. If everyone acts individual as admin, there gonna be chaos.

Now Suke I know that bubba is pissing you off since some time but you shouldn't really take it so serious.
You both ain't stupid persons and I respect you both.
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Maybe it's just a game... This is not a single player mode. Must be able to behave and respect other players, especially the admins.
Not all pussies get admin rank. So what the admin says, should be adopted.
If someone is not able to behave normally, go to shower with cold water.
Long been known Suke, he's a good admin. I would not question his decision.
Bubba ... Interestingly player. There once was a situation that you do not forget. Can not be done without cheating, what did you bubba. I do not need to explain myself to anyone. I was there in that position, and I could see what was happening. I said nothing. Maybe I just pressed key, v583.
Anyway, I like to play against cheaters, at least I have a challenge.
Anyone who cheats is infinitely pathetic.
This is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
.cat!
Administrator
Administrator
.cat!

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 pm

the problem is...
bubba want to play in peace with pretty cheats
and kill to all players... and he can feel happy
but..

but:
sk kill him maany times and this so hard 4 him
and start with insults and acussing... and provoked him
with the stupid smile every time he was killed
and now hes here crying.. and without demo
but bubba dont need demos right? he only speak shit and all is ok

why fred or wolf
why u dont say to bubba
stop to accused him? and stop to insult to him
30 min is nothing.. the next time be care with u lenguaje
why?

Back to top Go down
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

.cat! wrote:

why fred or wolf
why u dont say to bubba
stop to accused him? and stop to insult to him
30 min is nothing.. the next time be care with u lenguaje
why?

I can tell him to stop accusing but will it fix anything? They've been accusing eachother so i should tell that to both of them.

The point is that the 30 min ban won't teach him anything, it will just make him laugh and leave the server.
Show that you can defend yourself in a more mature way.

Of course if you don't care you may just ban but don't expect that we will get more players than FUN.
Back to top Go down
BMW / E34

BMW / E34

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:01 pm

sswolf wrote:
Insulting over the internet is a common thing. The point is, to act mature on it and I think tempbanning for such a short line is immature.

Also I don't agree with that "problem between them" since its effecting all the server. If theres a problem with an admin its problem for all of us and we should solve it by the best way. If everyone acts individual as admin, there gonna be chaos.

Now Suke I know that bubba is pissing you off since some time but you shouldn't really take it so serious.
You both ain't stupid persons and I respect you both.

Yes, I agree with you, but there should be some respect to admins. Even more, if I understand correctly, it's not the first time bubba insults/provokes Suke, and in that moment Suke has just pissed off and has taken an impulsive decision to tempban him. Years ago you (I talk generally) couldn't even think about insulting/provoking or accusing an admin of cheating. Nowadays, because of the small amount of players, admins have become more tolerant but this doesn't mean players can insult or accuse them of cheating in front of other players without having any proofs. I think that talking "empty" words and accusing someone (without having any proofs) just because he is better than you is childish. Suspect
Back to top Go down
fredw
Administrator
Administrator
fredw

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 pm

BMW / E34 wrote:
I think that talking "empty" words and accusing someone (without having any proofs) just because he is better than you is childish. Suspect

And that is excactly why you shouldn't overreact to that.
Back to top Go down
La Fox

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Suke is very good player and better person. his actitude is an example of such as admin
I was on the server and bubba provoke him.
certainly bubba is wrong. '' =
i play has frequenlty suke so do his job very well.
suke is treated unfairly in my opinion. server is for have fun no real fights.

suky! cheers
Back to top Go down
bubba516

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 pm

8D < this one? Play AOD dm, I have it binded and do it everytime randomly for whatever whomever lol

Btw, now I know why you walled me so obviously. Because you think I hack you do exactly that, hack, against me. The difference is suke: if someone specs me I play exactly the same as when nobody specs me. When nobody specs you and you are mad because I "hack" you, you pull shit off like that today in mp_beach. Next time I demo myself playing and post it, then if you watch the demo with r_shownormals I bet you'll see an enemy looking at me following me while I make no sound and bait it and tada, busted. But that won't happen cause I'm not planning on playing there again. Btw, the sad part about all this is, you will think what you think and I will think what I think. Only god knows that one of us is lying and both you and me know who it is. But I doubt there's gonna be anyone admitting anything since yep logical the rest.

When I haver a better pc, I will livestream me playing again like I did in ET when people said I used a pb-bypass hack. Nothing's changed since 4 years ago in ET to today in 1.0. Except for here "certain people"think I hack and because of that THEY are the ones blatantly doing it to "counter" or whatever. Idk I don't have the mindset for it. But yep I think you know exactly what I'm saying 8D Just like I said in the server after the incident. You want to know why, but you already do. You only wanted me to go on so you had a reason to get rid of me. And I fell for the bait.

wp sir, very well played. I lol'd @ cat's reply though 8D People have hilarious conspiracies, everyone has em, even me. Always interesting to read other people's.

BTW to the arguing between fred wolf and suke, I have no idea why you even argue over such dumb things. Suke is a smart guy, he knows exactly what happened and tried making it his very own rtcw fantasy of me not being there. He succeeded, but got a little discussion back from it and is now surprised it didn't work out perfectly. Leave it be, he can now happily play on without being "hacked" by me and the other way around me being hacked by him (without the quotation marks 8D lol). GeeGee
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 pm

fredw wrote:
BMW / E34 wrote:
I think that talking "empty" words and accusing someone (without having any proofs) just because he is better than you is childish. Suspect

And that is excactly why you shouldn't overreact to that.

This ^ should solve everything.
Back to top Go down
TinyElvis
Administrator
Administrator
TinyElvis

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Hulk your signature video is real funny. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Olli
Administrator
Administrator
Olli

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 am

Well I wasnt there and I wont check the logs. Coz this would take longer time then the ban was Smile
Bubba its a bit strange you come to forum and say you wont play on h4s coz you got tempbanned 30 mins. For me it looks more like you wanna make some trouble to Suke?! Or only wanna disguss a bit with us? Smile
And if its coz you say that Suke is walling... proof needed and that you know. So stfu about leaving. You are to addicted anyways Smile

In general... I agree with Fred. Good postings wanker Smile
Banning for trashtalking/ insulting sucks. I prefer to ignore such stuff. But that doesnt mean I never banned for that. Thats why I think its based on every admin and the situation. At least to tempban. I dont mean several 1000 minutes Razz Guess we are all mature enough.

I had a good time with Bubba as admins in here and like to play with him. Would be fine when you both find a way and ignore each other.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Administrator
Administrator
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 am

Olli wrote:

In general... I agree with Fred. Good postings wanker Smile
Banning for trashtalking/ insulting sucks. I prefer to ignore such stuff. But that doesnt mean I never banned for that. Thats why I think its based on every admin and the situation. At least to tempban. I dont mean several 1000 minutes Razz Guess we are all mature enough.

Suke, Olli kinda agree about the 30 min being harsh? Remove him from msn too?
Back to top Go down
.cat!
Administrator
Administrator
.cat!

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 am

Olli wrote:
Well I wasnt there and I wont check the logs. Coz this would take longer time then the ban was Smile
Bubba its a bit strange you come to forum and say you wont play on h4s coz you got tempbanned 30 mins. For me it looks more like you wanna make some trouble to Suke?! Or only wanna disguss a bit with us? Smile

Last edited by .cat! on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 am

TinyElvis wrote:
Hulk your signature video is real funny. Very Happy

Thx Elvis. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned yay   banned yay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

banned yay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next